Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 5, 2010

And June in review...

After a week in Mississippi with their grandparents the kids returned to dentist appointments and eye doctor appointments.


Micah wouldn't cooperate so I don't have any of him in a chair :(
But on with summer, water fun!!



He picked me some flowers ;)
and a yucky weed.....
She sniffs a flower...


Sniffing a flower with a yellow center gives you this....


My sister had us all over for a birthday celebration for Caleb and Micah's birthday!




The "cake"....


presents....



I found a few great blogs online and one had some great craft ideas for myself and the kids. The first one we did was to cover our journals. Great idea to make a generic 97 cent composition book unique :)







No comments: