Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Impromptu speech

Brianna is taking a co-op class on government. Long story short they are having an election for class president and the platform is the health of kids in America. The kids who wanted to run for president were to prepare a speech for the class........well I really didn't think she'd be interested because she's pretty shy. Plus honestly things were crazy busy and the tired mom in me didn't want to have the extra work of helping her :( What I didn't think about was the good practice she'd get from giving a class speech. Well in any case, we didn't prepare her a speech but she gave an impromptu one anyway!! So here it is :)



3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Trisha,

Are you guys in the co-op at FUMC?
I need to pick your brain about home schooling when you have time! Still doing my research here and looking at my options!
Brianna did a great speech impromptu!!
Kelly

S.L.P said...

I love the "and have a good day." Did she kiss any babies?

liesel said...

She's so cute. I remember the first time Simeon gave a speech at homeschool coop, he decided it would be funny to get up and belch really loud. Then he said, "That's all I wanted to say....JUST KIDDING!!". I think he was about 6. Gosh, I was so embarrassed, but it made a great story to tell my grandkids someday.