Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 15, 2009

ahhhh......

Ok, so I've gotten busy again......this time with ..........just life :) So alas I have a reason to blog! I've been tagged :) I was asked to post the fourth picture in the fourth album on my computer and write something telling about it and then tag 4 more people .....

So this was a picture from this last summer of David with Caleb by the Texas star :) The older 2 kids had stayed for 2 weeks with their Nanny and Pawpaw and we were meeting them in Texas to pick the kids up. David and I had been talking about how our parents would stop(sometimes against our wishes and sometimes we wanted to ;) in each state and take pictures of where we'd been :) so we thought it would be fun to do with ours!

So now I tag........Nikki, Melissa , Christine, and Kelee


No comments: