Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bittersweet

Well, it was a bittersweet morning today. Brianna and Ethan left to go stay in Mississippi with Nanny and Pawpaw this morning. They'll be gone for two weeks :( I wasn't functioning enough at 5:30 this a.m to break out the camera and take any parting pics but I should have cause I couldn't really get back to sleep after they left anyways! LOL

Last year was their first time doing this and they had a BLAST. They got to see and do lots of neat things and best of all, for mom, Nanny made a scrapbook of it all for them to show us and to remember their time there :) I'm very blessed to have a MIL who really enjoys doing things with all the grandkids and looks forward to oppurtunities to spend time with them. If you read this, thanks Nancy for all you do for my kids, even from a distance.


No comments: