Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good intentions

 So are you one of those people like me.....you know, pre-marriage or kids, who used to be great about at least sending out birthday cards, thank you cards, and cards for no reason, but then a hubby and kids happened and all you've had is great intentions of sending them out? Yep, that's me (don't wiggle your finger at me now and lecture me on how terrible I am......I've already done that myself.) great intentions......hey some years I've even bought them on clearance for the next year but alas I can never find that great place I put them to not forget next year......until of course like Valentines day! Lovely :) Well not so this year! I'm even aspiring to do PHOTO cards. Of course it helps that I've been given this GREAT opportunity to do so by shutterfly.....they are offering 50 free cards to bloggers and HERE'S HOWBloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up:   http://bit.ly/sfly2010


Check out some Christmas designs here

Check out some Holiday designs here

Or if you're a procrastinator you could try a New Years card here 


Well now just wish me luck in narrowing down which one I actually want and what pictures to use!   Stay tuned! Shall pick 

or

and maybe fill it with 















No comments: