Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Our Anniversary :)

Well Feb 27 was our 10yr anniversary! We got tickets to the Opera with my parents to see Hansel and Gretel :) My parents treated us to dinner at a very nice restaurant right next door to the theater where we had a great meal. Afterwards we walked over to the theater.....I think the flash made the lighter color in my makeup look more pale....... I mean I know I'm pale but not THAT pale! LOL


And this was the view from the balcony at the hotel we stayed at :) VERY nice.
It was a WONDERFUL anniversary and I'm looking forward to many more years with such an awesome husband.........who by the way had gotten me an awesome gift.......a GPS! No more getting lost or having to call for directions ;)


1 comment:

S. said...

How wonderful! Happy very belated anniversary! Congratulations!